Whether you are a new or existing patient, Harrisonburg Dermatology requires a small effort on your part so that we can meet the many needs of an integrated healthcare system. You may bring your forms to your appointment or email them to our secure email at [email protected]
Forms to be completed annually:
- PHI Annual Demographic Information Form (Protected Health Information) – To protect your privacy, Harrisonburg Dermatology will NOT discuss your information (medical or financial) with any parties who are NOT listed.
- Patient Agreement – The intent of this agreement is to inform you of Harrisonburg Dermatology’s financial policies and Notice of Privacy Practices (HIPAA).
Forms to be completed as needed:
- Request for Medical Records Release Form – Whether you are requesting forms be sent to another provider or requesting forms be sent to Harrisonburg Dermatology, your written authorization is required.
- Telemedicine Consent – Required prior to the telemedicine appointment.
- Consent to Treat a Minor – A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 during the initial visit.